Nevada Public Notice Website
Public Notice Access
Public Bodies wishing to post public notices must first register for an account. It is recommended to use your government issued email address.
Next Steps after you register
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and email address.
- The type of Government (i.e. State, City, County, K-12, Higher Education, Special Districts).
- The area or “Entity” your Government type represents. For example, if your Government type is County, tell us which County i.e. Churchill, Clark, Douglas, etc.
- The name of the Public Body (aka Committee/Council/Board) you will be posting for? Please list all of the Public Bodies you will be responsible to post notices for.
- After you send the email with this information, you will receive an email or phone call back from the Department of Administration’s Director’s Office to confirm your account has been successfully enrolled. If you have questions, please call (775)-684-0202.