Nevada Public Notice Website

Public Body

Today's Meetings

Subscribe to Today's Meetings RSS Feed

Clark County Regional Flood Control District
Nevada State Student Alliance
Churchill County Commissioners
Washoe County Design Review Committee
Washoe County Commission
Southern Nevada Health District
MC Board of County Commissioners
Lander County Commissioner
Nevada State Board of Fire Services
Reno Arts and culture Commission - Marketing Committee
Board of Medical Examiners
MC Regional Transportation Commission
Silver State Health Insurance Exchange Board
Office of Energy
Elko County Board of Commissioners
Washoe County Safety Committee
Washoe County Parcel Map Review Committee
Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority
Stagecoach General Improvement District
Lincoln County School District
Ely City Council
CCSD - Master Plan Task Force
Sparks Citizen's Advisory Committee
Humboldt County Regional Planning Commission
North Las Vegas Veterans Community Commission
Mosquito, Vector, and Noxious Weed Abatement District
Baker Water & Sewer General Improvement District
Sun Valley General Improvement District
Las Vegas-Clark County Library District
Washoe County's South Truckee Meadows/Washoe Valley Citizen Advisory Board
Reno City Planning Commission
Smith Valley Fire Protection District
Lincoln County School District
CCSD - Board of Trustees
Email Address, No Website | Link to Website

Public Notice Access

Public Bodies wishing to post public notices must first register for an account. It is recommended to use your government issued email address.


Next Steps after you register

Send an email to with the following information:

  1. Provide your Entity Name
  2. Please tell us if you're an owner or poster for the site.
  3. Provide Government Type(State, City, County, K-12,Higher Education or Special District)